Thursday, October 13, 2011

Hit the Road....

Passing cars left and right on the highway. Both are envied by other drivers on the road. I love driving my Audi TT Coupe and riding on the back of my dad's Harley Davidson. Although they are alike in some ways, both give you completely different experiences even when driving to the same location.

My Audi TT Coupe and my dad's Harley Davidson both have black shiny paint jobs and black leather seats. On bright sunny days, I am blinded from the refection of the sun beaming off of the chrome rims of both vehicles. Even though my car has four seat belts, my backseat is so small that only two people can fit in my car, just like on my dad's bike. My dad uses his side pockets with fringes and buckles hanging off of them, to hold everything he needs when hitting the road. My car is a little more roomy when it comes to storing things. You wouldn't guess it by the look of it, but I have the biggest trunk!

My car is to nice drive in when I just want to sit back and have a chill ride to my destination. I hook my Ipod up to my car and blast my latest playlist. I roll the windows down and have my hair blow in the wind just enough to feel the fresh air on my neck, but not enough to mess my hair up. When I'm on the back of my dad's bike, I feel like my whole body is flowing with the wind. It allows me to have peace and quiet thinking time with sound of the wind hitting against my helmet as my music. It's such a nice feeling on hot days when I feel the hot sun mixed with the fast winds. 

When riding on the back of my dad's motorcycle, i feel the urge to get my own motorcycle license even though my mom would kill me if I ever did. I support my dream of one day owning my own Harley by having a Harley Davidson sticker on my back windshield. Both modes of transportation are enchanting rides and get me where I need to be. 



1 comment: